How do I send a picture to just one person on Facebook?
You can send one image at a time through Facebook’s messaging system.
- Open a Web browser and access the Facebook site. …
- Click “Messages” in the side panel and select “New Message.”
- Type the recipient’s name in the “To” field and enter a subject for the message in the indicated field.
Share in a conversation
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under “Send in Google Photos,” select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name. …
- To share, tap Send.
Share as Message — Opens a Messenger window in which you can specify a friend (or a group of friends) to whom you want to send the post. Share on a friend’s timeline — Opens a “New Post” window in which you can specify a friend’s timeline as the posting location.
The best private photo sharing sites
- Google Photos: Best free photo sharing site. …
- Amazon Photos: Best way to share photos for Prime members. …
- Dropbox: Best way to share photos and more. …
- WeTransfer: Quickly send your pictures. …
- Flickr: Best of the photo sharing sites. …
- SmugMug: Quality photo sharing website.
Send a link or share through other apps
- On your computer, open photos.google.com.
- Place your cursor over a photo or video, and click Select .
- To send a link, click Share .
- Choose how to share your link. To share a link, click Create link. To share through other apps, choose the app you want to use.
To allow only one person to see the post, for instance, choose “Specific People or Lists” from the drop-down menu inside the Custom box, start typing the name of the person you want to contact, slide down and select the correct name when it appears.
You can select “specific Friends” and it will take you to a list of your friends and you can select which specific people can view your post. Then only those people will able to see the post, but they will not see each others names.
In most cases if you do not see a share button on a post it’s because the person’s privacy setting are set to friends only. Also there is no share button on a post in a closed group nor in a secret group. It’s all about the privacy settings.