If you manage inventory in your catalog manually, you can provide a category manually: When you add a new item to your catalog manually, choose its category in the Category dropdown menu. Select the most specific category and subcategory possible from the list.
How do I add a category to my product on Facebook?
Add Product Category Information to Your Data Feed With a…
- In Commerce Manager, go to Overview.
- Under Suggestions, find Make Your Items More Discoverable. …
- Select + Add Category. …
- Select Download to download the CSV template with product category fields and recommended fields for the categories you selected.
What is a Facebook product category?
The Facebook product category represents the item according to the Facebook product taxonomy. This taxonomy organizes products for sale into categories and subcategories. For example, Health & Beauty > Beauty > Makeup > Eye Makeup > Mascara.
How do I choose a category on Facebook marketplace?
Select a category: Click the Select a Category field to open a menu of categories for you to choose from. Describe your item (optional): You don’t have to fill any additional description out, but adding details about the item you’re selling can be helpful.
How do I choose a category on my Facebook page?
How can I find categories on Facebook?
- From your News Feed, click pages in the left menu.
- Go to your page.
- Click Edit Page Info on the left side of your page.
- Next to Categories, type in up to 3 categories and select an option from the dropdown list that appears.
- Click Save Changes.
What are the product categories?
What are the four classifications of products?
- Convenience goods.
- Shopping goods.
- Specialty goods.
- Unsought goods.
What are the Facebook business categories?
The Facebook business page types are:
- Local Business or Place.
- Company Organization or Institution.
- Brand or Product.
- Artist, Band or Public Figure.
- Cause or Community.
What is a product category in marketing?
A product category is a group of similar products that share related characteristics. Product category marketing focuses on promoting certain categories to meet consumer expectations. … To guide customers, they group products into interest-based categories, such as fishing, running, and climbing.
Does Facebook marketplace have categories?
Listings in Facebook Marketplace are organized by categories like Entertainment, Vehicles, Housing, and Hobbies. Shoppers can filter searches by price and location, and save listings for future reference. Each listing can contain up to 10 photos along with a description of the product.
How do I choose a category?
The name of the category must breathe clarity to both you and the reader.
- Pick category names people will get. Cute is for kittens. …
- Choose categories that are keywords. Using keywords makes your category page have a keyword slug. …
- Be consistent in how you write them.
What are examples of categories?
The definition of a category is any sort of division or class. An example of category is food that is made from grains. (mathematics) A class of objects, together with a class of morphisms between those objects, and an associative composition rule for those morphisms.
How do I change my Facebook page category to local business?
Click the “Edit Page” tab, “Update Info” and “Basic Information.” Choose a category for your business in the first drop-down menu and select the group in the adjacent drop-down menu. Click “Save Changes” to apply the new settings to your page.