How do I set up a payout account?
Go to Finance > Payout accounts. Select Add payout account > Add new. Select your bank account’s country, choose a supported payout currency, fill in the bank account details, and upload a bank statement for the account you’re adding. Select Submit.
Where is the payouts tab on Facebook?
View the Facebook Payout Hub from your Facebook Page
- Click the drop-down icon at the top right corner of Facebook and select Settings and Privacy, then Settings.
- In the side navigation, click Payouts.
- Click on the Payout Account ID drop-down, and select the account you want to view or update.
How do I accept a payment on Facebook?
How do I add or remove a payment method in Messenger?
- Open your Messenger app.
- Tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Scroll down and tap Facebook Pay.
- Tap Add new debit card or PayPal.
- Tap Add Debit Card or Add PayPal.
- Enter your payment method information, then tap Save.
Can I accept payments on my Facebook business page?
Facebook Pay is available to businesses through Facebook Shops and Marketplace. … Please sign up if you are interested in accepting Facebook Pay and we’ll be sure to keep you posted on product updates and availability.
What is a payout account on Facebook?
A payment received from Facebook for in-stream ads in your videos is known as a payout. You can set up and edit your payout methods from Creator Studio. To do so, click the Monetization tab, then click Payout Settings.