If you want to add emphasis and style to these posts, you can underline text within your Facebook status. Facebook’s default profile only allows underlining in chat messages and notes, but the free Bold Face Facebook app (see Resources) gives you underlining capability in status updates too.
Can I format text in a Facebook post?
Currently Facebook doesn’t support formatted text posts! However, Facebook allows ‘special characters’, but not formatted text. There are websites and apps that you can use to create special characters as a workaround, and there are font keyboards and websites available that can generate styled text for you.
Can you make text bold in a Facebook post?
Go to a supporting Facebook group or community and begin creating a post. Select the text you want to bold and you should see a popup come up that allows you to bold text. Click “B” for bold. Post!
How do you highlight text in a FB post?
With the Rich Text Editor, you can italicize, underline and bold the things you write in your note.
- Click the “Notes” application from the left sidebar on the homepage. …
- Click the “Write a Note” button.
- Type your note in the Body text field.
- Highlight the word or words you want to appear as bold in your note.
How do you highlight text in Facebook?
How to Highlight Text on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account at Facebook.com. Enter your email address and password into the appropriate fields at the top of the page and click “Login.” Video of the Day.
- Click in front of or behind the desired text.
- Drag the mouse cursor over the text. The text is highlighted.
Can you use HTML in a Facebook post?
Only tags you can use in a status or post, are facebook pages and friends . Messages/chat used to have options of bold and underline, but not anymore. And no html tags anywhere on fb are supported.
How do you make your text bold?
Here’s how you can format text on WhatsApp:
- Italic: To italicize your message, place an underscore on both sides of the text, like so:
- Bold: To send text in bold, place an asterisk on both sides of the text, like so:
- Strikethrough: To strikethrough your message, place a tilde on both sides of the text, like so:
How do you change the font style on Facebook?
Change Font Appearance on Facebook
- Go to Settings by clicking on the three dots in the top-right corner of your Chrome browser.
- In Settings, scroll down to Customize fonts under Appearance.
- Choose the size and type of font you want.