By freezing your Facebook profile, you are preserving your photos, status updates and friends while also removing yourself from the site until you choose to reactivate your profile. Freezing a Facebook profile requires going into your account settings and clicking the appropriate button.
How do I unfreeze my Facebook account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap and select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
What do you do when your Facebook freezes?
To avoid this problem, install all updates to your browser and run its latest version. If you are still having problems, clear your browser’s cache and cookies, which could be slowing the browser down. If that still doesn’t work, use a different browser.
Why would Facebook shut down an account?
Posting content that doesn’t follow the Facebook Terms. Using a fake name. Impersonating someone. Continuing behavior that’s not allowed on Facebook and goes against our Community Standards.
Why is my FB not working?
Clear cache on Android:
Open the Settings app. Go into Apps. Find the Facebook app under See all apps. … Hit Clear Cache.
How do I clear Facebook temporary cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Can Facebook delete your account?
Like deactivation, Facebook will not delete your account for inactivity. It’s something you must do from your “Account Settings” page. Once deleted, your account cannot be reinstated. All content, including your Timeline, photos, friend lists and other personal data, are deleted.
Why does Facebook keep disabling my account 2021?
Users can disable their own accounts in the “Security” section of their account settings, but sometimes Facebook disables accounts as well, either because the user has violated the terms of service or because someone reported the account as being compromised by malware, phishing apps or other malicious software.
How do I get back to my Facebook account?
Whether you are using an iPhone or Android device, the steps to recover your Facebook account are the same.
- Start the Facebook app on your phone. …
- On the Facebook app’s login page, tap Forgot Password?
- On the Find Your Account page, enter your phone number for the account.
Is Facebook server down today?
Facebook.com is UP and reachable by us.