For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos. With these options turned on, every photo that you post on Instagram will also be saved to the phone’s library.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos to your phone?
How do I save Instagram photos to my phone?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Original photos (iPhone) or Original posts (Android).
- Tap next to Save original photos (iPhone) or Save original posts (Android) to turn it on.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
How do I save pictures from Instagram to my android?
- Go to Play Store and Install Instasave application.
- Open Instasave app.
- Press home button and open Instagram App.
- Find image that you want to download.
- Click on Menu button (three dots)
- Copy Share URL.
- Open Instasave app and you will see your image/video.
- Click on Download icon.
How do I save Instagram photos to my camera roll android?
How to save your Instagram photos to camera roll
- Go to your profile page and tap the icon with three horizontal lines in the top right corner. …
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the menu and select ‘Account. …
- Select ‘Original Photos’ and tap the toggle button next to ‘Save Original Photos.
Can you copy pictures from Instagram?
Here’s how: If you’re browsing your Instagram feed on your phone and you come across a photo you’d like to download, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Copy Link. … Copy the link and then paste it into your browser, where you should see the original image.
Why is Instagram not saving my photos?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. … Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.