Tap the 3-line icon in the top right to go to your settings. 3. Tap Language. … Select your preferred language from the list.
How do I change TikTok to English?
TikTok: How to Change Your Language Content Preferences
- Step 1: Tap “Me” in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Tap “Add language.”
- Step 5: Tap your desired language(s) and then tap “Done” in the top-right corner of the screen.
Why is my TikTok in Chinese?
TikTok has two versions. The international version most users outside of mainland China use. … If you’re using Douyin, your default language will be set to the Chinese language. There are strict regulations regarding this issue, so it might be difficult to change the app’s language to any other.
How do I change the language on TikTok?
How to change language in Tiktok app?
- Open your Tiktok app on your smartphone device.
- Go to your Profile tab in the Tiktok app.
- Tap on the “Three Dot” icon or the Settings icon in the top right corner of the app screen.
- Tap on the “Language” option.
- Tap on the “App Language” and select a language from the list.
How do I change my country on TikTok?
Switch Your Language to Change Your TikTok Region
- Launch “TikTok” and select “Me” in the lower right-hand corner.
- Tap on the “vertical ellipsis” (three vertical dots) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Content Preferences” under the “Account” section.
- Add the native language of the region you’re looking for.
How do I switch to Chinese TikTok?
How to open a Chinese TikTok/Douyin App account on Android
- Step 1: Go to douyin.com. …
- Step 2: Approve the download. …
- Step 3: Start the installation process. …
- Step 4: Approve the install. …
- Step 5: Install the Douyin application. …
- Step 4: Open the app. …
- Step 5: Complete the Douyin app account sign up process.
What language does TikTok use?
Java is a very popular language used in tons of companies across the world, TikTok is one of those companies. This language is an object oriented language with a large community behind it, so if you plan on learning this language, you will have a large community to help you.
Can you filter language on TikTok?
From your child’s device, open the TikTok app. Go to profile, then tap the three dots button to open settings. Scroll down to Digital Wellbeing. Select Restricted Mode.
Can you put Douyin in English?
Unfortunately, it is not possible. You can only use the international version of the Douyin (抖音) app, which is TikTok.
How many languages is TikTok available in?
As of 2018, TikTok was available in more than 150 markets, and in 75 languages.
How can I change the language?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Is something wrong with TikTok?
Censorship. TikTok moderation is a mess, with censorship rife across the platform. For instance, the problem surrounding the removal of tags has led some already marginalized communities to become even more excluded. Users who protested racism in their videos reported a drop in popularity of their other content.
How can I see TikTok from another country?
But there’s an easy way to rectify that situation:
- Open the app and tap on ‘Me’ (lower right corner).
- Hit the 3 little dot menu icon (upper right corner).
- Tap ‘Content Preferences’ in the Account section.
- Add the language of the region you want to see videos from.
Does TikTok know your location?
TikTok knows the device you are using, your location, IP address, search history, the content of your messages, what you’re viewing and for how long. It also collects device identifiers to track your interactions with advertisers.