If the latest version of Instagram is not installed, your app is more likely to crash. Push any updates available for Instagram specifically or for the operating system as a whole. If the problem persists, uninstall the Instagram app then do a fresh re-install and test again. This should fix the problem.
Why does an app crash when I open it?
There can be multiple reasons why apps to freeze or crash, especially when you consider the wide range of chipsets, screen resolutions, custom skins on Android smartphones. One reason could be low memory or a weak chipset. Apps can also crash if they are not coded properly.
What do you do when your Instagram app keeps crashing?
How to Fix Instagram Crashing Issue On Android & iOS
- Restart Your Phone. …
- Update the Instagram App. …
- Clear Instagram Cache. …
- Check Free Storage. …
- Uninstall and Re-install Instagram. …
- Instagram Crashing While Uploading Post or Story? …
- Leave Beta Program. …
- Check if Instagram is Down.
Why does my Instagram keep crashing 2021?
Why does Instagram keep crashing in 2021? … Your Instagram version is too old and has not been updated to the latest version of the application, or. Your device has run out of memory, or. Instagram is not installed on your device appropriately and has a problem itself.
How do you know which app is causing problems?
To view your Android device’s last scan status and make sure Play Protect is enabled go to Settings > Security. The first option should be Google Play Protect; tap it. You’ll find a list of recently scanned apps, any harmful apps found, and the option to scan your device on demand.
When I open an app on my iPhone it closes?
The apps may continue to crash if they’re totally corrupted from the iOS update. If this is the case, the only way to get the apps to work on your phone properly again is to uninstall and reinstall them. Here’s how: Go to the Home screen to get started.
Why does Instagram keep crashing on my iPhone?
One way to clear temporary files (cache) and data on an iOS app like Instagram is to uninstall and then reinstall the app. Clearing cache or data from the Instagram app can fix any software errors that might have caused it to crash. … When the icons start to jiggle, tap the X in the upper side of the Instagram app icon.
How do I clear my cache on Instagram?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Why is the Instagram app not working?
The most common steps to solve a problem is to restart the app or your phone, see if the Instagram service is down or try the app on a different device. If you can’t add more accounts to follow, you might have hit Instagram’s limit and you need to unfollow some accounts before you can add more.
How do I find out which app is causing problems on my Iphone?
How to find the Pocket app crash logs on iOS
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Analytics & Improvements.
- Tap Analytics Data.
- Scroll down and select any items that start with “Pocket” and show the date you encountered the crash.
- Tap the Share button at the top right corner, and email the crash log to Pocket.
How do I clear a virus from my phone?
How to remove viruses and other malware from your Android device
- Power off the phone and reboot in safe mode. Press the power button to access the Power Off options. …
- Uninstall the suspicious app. …
- Look for other apps you think may be infected. …
- Install a robust mobile security app on your phone.
What are malicious apps?
The most common Android malicious apps are/contain spyware and (SMS) Trojans that: collect and send GPS coordinates, contact lists, e-mail addresses etc. to third parties. send SMSs to premium-rate numbers. subscribe infected phones to premium services.