To fix dark mode not showing on Facebook, you need to go to your settings. In your settings, tap on “Dark mode” and select “On” to enable it. … Then, find the Facebook app and swipe up to close it. Another solution is to update the Facebook app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Why did FB Dark Mode disappear?
Hence, you should first try out the quick troubleshooting steps to see whether it fixes the issue or not. Clear app data and cache: Go to Settings and tap on Apps (label may vary based on your OEM skin), then tap on Facebook and select Storage. Clear the cache and data and restart the app.
How do I get my Facebook back in Dark Mode?
Enable Facebook Dark Mode in the Android App
- On Facebook Home, tap the “hamburger” menu icon with three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Settings & Privacy” in the main menu.
- Tap “Settings” in the sub-menu.
- Select “Dark Mode” to open the custom options.
- Select “On” to activate Dark mode.
Did they get rid of Dark Mode on Facebook?
A significant number of users are taking to social media Wednesday to report that they no longer have access to the Dark Mode feature in Facebook. That’s the view that swaps in a dark background in lieu of a white interface, which some people find easier to read. Dark Mode can also consume less battery life.
How do you get Facebook in Dark Mode iOS 14?
To enable it, tap the menu icon at the top right of the app (for Android) or the three lines in the bottom right-hand corner (for iPhone) and select ‘Settings and Privacy’ (represented by a cog icon). Here, you’ll see the ‘Dark Mode’ option (with a moon icon).
How do I make my Facebook darker on my iPhone?
How to use Facebook Dark Mode on iPhone
- Open and log into the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines/”hamburger” icon in the bottom menu bar.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy. (Image credit: Facebook)
- Tap Dark Mode.
- Tap the On button.