Why can’t I watch age restricted videos on YouTube on my Xbox?
Have you verified your age on your Google account? Without confirming your age is accurate the YouTube apps on any platform won’t allow you to watch age restricted content.
Why does YouTube not let me watch age restricted videos?
Age-restricted videos are not viewable to users who are under 18 years of age or signed out. … This process helps make sure that no matter where content is discovered, if a video is hosted by YouTube it will only be viewable by the appropriate audience.
How do you fix age restrictions on YouTube?
You can verify your age on your Google Account with these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Account privacy page on a computer.
- Click Personal info.
- Click Birthday.
- Verify or update as needed.
- Click Save.
How can I watch age restricted videos on YouTube without 2021?
Easy Ways to Bypass Youtube Age Restriction
- Using FreeTube on a Computer. …
- Using NewPipe on an Android. …
- Using VLC Media Player on a Phone or Tablet. …
- Using NSFW Youtube. …
- Using Embed link. …
- Using Repeat My Vids. …
- Using Proxy Website. …
- By Downloading the Video.
How do I bypass age verification on YouTube?
Go to “General.” It should be the very first option from the top. In the “General” menu, scroll down until you see “Restricted Mode.” If the “Restricted Mode” is turned on, it’ll have a blue button on the right side. Tap it to disable this mode.
Why is my YouTube age restricted all of a sudden?
YouTube age restriction guidelines are meant to keep NSFW YouTube video content out of the reach of people who are too young to make an informed choice. As a result, Google bases its restrictions on the age that users enter on their Google Plus profile.
How do I disable restricted mode on YouTube?
Turn Restricted Mode on or off
- Click your profile picture .
- Click Restricted Mode.
- In the top-right box that opens, click Activate Restricted Mode to on or off.
How do you watch over 18 content on YouTube?
Here is how you toggle Restricted Mode on YouTube:
- Open the YouTube website.
- Click on your account icon. …
- Restricted Mode is listed at the bottom of the menu that opens when you click on the account icon on YouTube. …
- Click on Restricted Mode.
- Toggle Restricted Mode so that it reads off (or on if you want to enable it).
Does YouTube know my age?
YouTube is a Google property, and like other sites the company owns, it gets age information about you from your Google+ account.