In order to have check-ins on Facebook, you must have the category of your page listed as a “local business.” Currently, it’s set at “Travel & Transportation.” I’m not sure how long it takes once you switch it over to get back the check-in ability.
Why can’t people check in to my business page on Facebook?
Turn check-ins on
To let people check in at your business Page: Click About on the left side of your Page. Click Edit Page Info. … Below the map, click to check the box next to Customers visit my business at my street address (unchecking this box will hide your street address and check-ins).
How do I make my Facebook page available to check in?
How to add your location on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. …
- Click on “What’s on your mind?” in the white box at the top of your home page.
- Write or add photos to your post, and when you’re finished tap the “Check In” button.
Why is check in not working on Facebook?
One of the features available in the Facebook mobile applications is the ability to check in to locations that you visit. … The app uses the GPS built into your phone to find your location; if you can’t check in, it’s most likely because you have disabled this function.
How do I view check ins on new Facebook business page 2021?
On your business Facebook Page – Go to Notifications – Click on that. When the notifications left sidebar opens up – then Click on Activity. There you will see – CHECK Ins.
How do I see my friends check-ins on Facebook?
Where to Find the Check-Ins Section
- Navigate to your profile page.
- Select More directly under your cover photo.
- Select Check-Ins from the list. If Check-Ins is missing, select Manage Sections and place a checkmark next to Check-Ins, then select Save.
Can you check in on Facebook without being there?
Places allows Facebook users to “check in” wherever they are (or pretend to be) using a mobile device, and let’s their friends know where they are at the moment. … While Places is largely an opt-in service — one needs to install and use it on a mobile device — anyone can be “checked-in” to any place by a friend.
How do I change my check in settings on Facebook?
To find your settings:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
Why is nearby friends not working?
There are a lot of reasons it may not show: You have no friends. You have friends, but none of them are nearby. You have friends, they’re nearby, but they do not have the feature enabled.
How do I fix nearby friends on Facebook?
To turn Nearby Friends on or off using the Facebook app for Android app:
- Turn on Location Services and Background Location. Learn more about how Location Settings work.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Nearby Friends.
- Tap next to your name to turn Nearby Friends on.
- Tap next to your name to pause or turn off Nearby Friends.