From the left sidebar, click on Logged actions and other activities to expand the menu. Then, click on Videos You’ve Watched from the list of filters. Now you will see a list of videos you have recently watched on Facebook.
How do I unhide a video I watched on Facebook?
To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
How do I find my search history?
If you’re signed in to Google on your device and want a detailed view of your History, go to My Activity.
Viewing Your Google Search History on Android
- Open up Chrome and click on your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Now, click on Search History.
- Review your history on this page.
How do I get to my history on my phone?
Find & view activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & privacy.
- Scroll to “History settings.”
- Tap My Activity.
How do I get into my history?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar. Tap History .
- To visit a site, tap the entry. To open the site in a new tab, touch and hold the entry. At the top right, tap More. Open in new tab.
How do I see my history on Facebook app?
To view your activity log:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- From here, you can tap to review activities like: Your Posts to review things like photos, videos, text and status updates you’ve shared on Facebook.