Choose the live stream that you would like to watch, then click it. … What’s more, a lot of YouTube users usually complain that they can’t comment on any livestream or their message keeps disappearing on live streams. The reason is that some comments are noticed as spam and filtered.
Why can’t I see comments on YouTube live stream?
YouTube Live Chat can take up to 24 hours to appear on your YouTube Live videos. As long as your video is public when you stream it and you have Live Chat enabled on your channel, live comments will show up after YouTube has processed the video.
How do I see comments on YouTube live?
- Tap the Live Comments tab (speech bubble icon) in the tab bar.
- At the bottom of the Live Comments pane, there will be text that says “Connected to YouTube” followed by the name of the stream.
How do I enable comments on YouTube live stream?
Change comment settings on a video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s thumbnail.
- Scroll down. click SHOW MORE.
- Under “Comments and ratings,” choose your comment settings.
- Click Save.
Why can’t I see YouTube comments 2020?
The first thing you should do is to try reloading the video page. The comments may not be able to load due to some temporary issues. If reloading the video page didn’t help, then try waiting for a few minutes. Maybe the issue is on the YouTube side.
Why can’t people comment on my live?
Common reasons commenting may be limited or blocked: Comment sent too quickly: You can only comment once every ten seconds. Comment too short: Comments for this stream must be at least 100 characters. Follow streamer to comment: You must follow this streamer before you can leave a comment.