If your channel’s audience is set as “made for kids,” the Community tab is turned off. You also can’t create or view posts. Learn more about setting your audience.
How do I enable community posts on YouTube?
To schedule a Community post:
- Sign in to YouTube.
- At the top of the page, select Create. Create post.
- In the box at the top: …
- Click the down arrow next to Post and select Schedule Post.
- Choose a date, time, and time zone to publish the post.
- Select Schedule.
Why can’t I use Community tab YouTube?
To unlock the Community tab, you will need more than 500 subscribers. The requirement used to be 1,000, but starting October 12, 2021, YouTube will make the tab available to more creators.
What are the requirements for YouTube community posts?
Creators with over 500 subscribers have access to Community posts. It will take up to one week to see the Community tab after passing 500 subscribers. The Community tab may also be available to other channels as we continue testing this feature.
How do you post a community on YouTube 2021?
How to make a Community post on YouTube using a mobile device
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap “Create” — the icon looks like a video camera icon. …
- Select “Post.”
- Add your post to the textbox, and upload any other media you want to include.
- Select the kind of post that you want to create.
- Tap “Post.”
How do I enable community tabs on YouTube without 1k subs?
For your channel to have community tab enabled, your channel must reached over 1,000 subscribers. It will take up to 1 week before you can see the community tab. If your channel’s audience is set as made for kids, the Community tab is disabled.
How do you get 1000 subscribers on YouTube for free?
JUMP TO SECTION:
- Put Your Audience, Rather Than Revenue, First.
- Break Your 1,000-Subscriber Goal Into Smaller Goals: 100, 250, 500, and So On…
- Define Your Value Proposition on YouTube.
- Double Down on YouTube Content That Works.
- Identify Which Videos Attract the Most Subscribers.
- Create an Engaging YouTube Channel Trailer.
How do I unlock community posts?
Creators with over 500 subscribers have access to Community posts. It will take up to 1 week to see the Community tab after passing 500 subscribers. The Community tab may also be available to other channels as we continue testing this feature.
What happens when you hit 1k subscribers on YouTube?
As soon as you hit 1,000 subscribers, you get to access the Super Chat feature for your live streams. This allows viewers to purchase “Super Chats” to highlight their messages within the live chat stream.
How long does it take to get 1000 subscribers on YouTube?
I started creating investing videos at the beginning of 2020, and it took me approximately 2.5 months to get to 1,000 subscribers. So in this article, I’ll share with you how I crossed the 1,000 subscriber mark in under three months.
How many subscribers do you need to make money?
To start earning money directly from YouTube, creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for YouTube’s Partner Program, which allows creators to start monetizing their channels through ads, subscriptions, and channel memberships.
How do you get verified on YouTube?
How to verify a YouTube account
- Find Settings in the options on the left side of your screen. …
- Click View additional features under Your account. …
- Click Verify under your name. …
- Select your country and verification code delivery method. …
- Have your phone ready and click Confirm. …
- Enter your phone number.