Viewing restrictions are set by our content partners, such as sports leagues or network partners. They vary based on your current or home location, the content you’re trying to watch, which platform or device you’re watching on, and possibly other restrictions made by our partners.
How do I get around YouTube TV restrictions?
How to bypass YouTube TV location restriction with a VPN
- Install the best YouTube TV VPNs. Get NordVPN, now 72% OFF!
- Connect to a VPN server in the US.
- Sign in or register for a YouTube TV subscription.
- Start watching YouTube TV outside the US.
How do I reset my YouTube TV?
Uninstall & reinstall the YouTube TV app
- Uninstall the YouTube TV app on your device.
- Reinstall the YouTube TV app and sign in again.
- Try watching your video again.
Can channels be blocked on YouTube TV?
Search for the channel you want to block and enter it. Press the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Choose the “Block User” option.
Can I watch my local channels on YouTube TV when I travel?
You can enjoy YouTube TV while traveling in the United States, but available programs may vary by location. Local networks for the location you’re visiting. … You’ll see the live version that matches your travel location. All of your recorded programs from your home area.
Can I use a different ZIP code for YouTube TV?
You may be wondering if you can just type in any ZIP code. As with most things that seem too good to be true, that scheme won’t work. YouTube TV’s apps require device-location permissions, so it can use your internet protocol (IP) address, GPS, and nearby Wi-Fi networks to verify your real location.
Why is YouTube not working on my smart TV?
If YouTube is not working on your Smart TV, turn your TV off and back on, reset your network, be sure your TV and other smart devices are connected to the same network, verify that your smart TV supports YouTube, and sign out and back into the app, among a few other solutions.
How do you update YouTube on a smart TV?
How do I update pre-installed apps such as Netflix or YouTube™? (Android TV™)
- Select Apps — Google Play Store — Settings — Auto-update apps — Auto-update apps at any time. (Android™ 8.0 or later)
- Select Google Play Store — Settings — Auto-update apps — Auto-update apps at any time. (Android 7.0 or earlier)
How do I unblock YouTube on my Samsung TV?
Navigate to APPS, and then select Settings. Select an app to lock or unlock, and then select Lock/Unlock.