When you backdate a new Facebook post, you can set a publish date to an earlier date than the real date and time of actually publishing the Facebook post. … You backdate a Facebook post that you are about to get published or you can also change the date of an existing Facebook post of your Facebook page.
Can a Facebook post be backdated?
Go to your Page. Click Publishing Tools. Click +Create then click Share now and select Backdate from the dropdown. Select the year, month and day in the past that you want the post to appear on your Page’s timeline.
What happens when you change the date of a Facebook post?
You can change the date of posts on your timeline, including your life events and any photos and videos you post or are tagged in. This will move the posts to a new spot on your timeline.
Backdate a new post (non-video)
After composing your post, click the arrow next to Publish (bottom-right corner), then select Backdate. Select a date and time in the past.
How do I backdate a post on Facebook app?
Go to your Timeline and tap the three dots icon always at the top right side of the post you want to backdate. Select ‘Change Date’ and set to the desired date. You can also change the time to a desired uploaded time. Then save.
How do you edit your birthday on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap See Your About Info below your profile picture.
- Scroll down to Basic Info and tap Edit.
- Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Save.
How do you backdate photos on Facebook?
The post will publish immediately.
- From the All Published section of the Content Library, hover over the post you want to backdate.
- Click to open the dropdown menu, then select Change date.
- Select a date and time in the past. …
- Select Backdate.