How do I retrieve my saved items?
Find or remove your saved items
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google.com/collections. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- To find items, select a collection.
- To delete an item, tap More Remove .
How do I find saved items on Facebook?
Open your Facebook app on your Android or iPhone. Click on the burger icon on the right corner of your screen to get the Facebook menu. On the menu option, tap the “Saved” button which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it. To find a specific video, click on “See All” under the most recent saved videos.
You can find all your saved links/Bookmarks and the browser history in Chrome. if you bookmarked the links, then they will be found in “bookmarks” > “mobile bookmarks”.
Where are saved posts on Facebook app?
To view the things you’ve saved:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Saved.
- Tap the item you want to view.
What happened to my Saved Items on Facebook marketplace?
Tap the “Saved” option. Scroll down and tap the “See All Saved Items” button. Under the ‘Most Recent’ section, tap the “See All” button. Tap the “All” drop-down menu at the top-right and select “Products” from the list to filter all your saved items.