Here’s how to find secret messages in Facebook’s hidden inbox
- Open the Facebook Messenger app. …
- Tap “Settings” in the bottom right-hand corner. …
- Select the “People” option. …
- And then “Message Requests.” …
- Tap the “See filtered requests” option, which sits under any existing requests you have.
Can you recover deleted secret conversation on messenger? Once a message is deleted when using secret conversation, it cannot be retrieved. However, if you did not use secret conversation but just the normal Messenger chat then you can view the archived conversation.
How do you see Facebook Messenger messages from non friends on Android?
It’s the icon with three horizontal lines, each beginning with a dot, at the bottom-right corner of Messenger. Tap Message Requests. It’s next to the blue chat bubble icon with three white dots inside. This displays the messages you’ve received from people who aren’t connected with you on Facebook.
What happens when you hide chat on Messenger?
From the menu that appears, tap on ‘Hide’ to send the chat messages to a hidden folder. By archiving your messages, you will no longer be able to access them through your mobile device. … Anyone else with access to your phone will now not be able to view the hidden conversation.
For Android devices:
Open the Messenger app and tap on your profile picture in the upper left-hand corner. 2. Scroll down to Secret conversations, tap on it, and turn the feature on.
How can I tell if my partner is messaging in secret on Messenger?
You are able to have both a normal Facebook messenger conversation as well as a Secret Conversation with the same person. A padlock icon is displayed next to the person’s profile picture to tell you if a conversation is ‘Secret’.
Check for hidden messages on the Android version of the Facebook Messenger app using the steps below.
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-left corner of the Chats window.
- Select Message Requests.
- Select You May Know to see message requests and Spam to see messages marked as spam.
Can you hide text messages on Android?
If you want to hide your texts from the home screen, here’s what to do: Open the Messaging app on your phone. Then, tap on the three dot icon in the upper right-hand corner to access the Settings menu. … Doing this will disable all pop-up messages so that no one can see them.
How do you find archived messages in Facebook Messenger?
Using the mobile app
- Open the Messenger app and tap your profile picture in the top-left corner.
- In the list of options, select Archived chats. You’ll find “Archived chats” with the other app options. …
- You’ll see a list of all your archived conversations.