How do I delete Instagram from my browser?
Log on to Instagram.com from a web or mobile browser. You won’t be able to delete your account from within the Instagram app. Enter https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/ into your browser’s address bar.
How do you delete Instagram on mobile?
How to delete your Instagram account permanently
- From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- If you are not logged in, you will have to do so.
- Select your reason for deleting the account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Select the button stating: Delete [username].
- Your account is now gone.
How do I delete my SC account?
Go to Snapchat’s account portal (https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account). This page can also be accessed by going to Snapchat.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting “Support.” Then go to “My Account & Security” and click “Account Information.” Finally, select “Delete An Account.”
How do I delete my Instagram account on my phone 2021?
FAQs on Deactivating Instagram Account on Android and IPhone
- First, Log in to your account on the Instagram website or application.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. …
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Finally, Your Instagram account is deleted.
How do I delete an account on Google?
Delete Google: Step-by-step guide on how to delete your Google account
- Open a web browser, and go to your Google account.
- Sign into your account.
- Select the Data & Privacy section.
- Scroll to More Options.
- Select “Delete your Google Account.”
- Enter your password, then click “Next.”