Why can’t I untag myself from a comment?
There is no option to untag yourself from a comment. So many people have raised this issue but Facebook still has not included this feature. See Arie L ‘s answer (from Facebook Help Team) on the same question. 4) Click “Report/Remove tag”.
Can T untag myself on Facebook?
To do this, place your cursor over the photo or post, click the edit button (the pencil in the top right corner), click on Options and then select Report/Remove Tag in the dropdown. From there, choose why you want to remove the tag.
How do I remove a tag from someone else’s post?
To remove a tag of yourself on someone else’s post, follow these simple steps.
- Tap the photo or video that you’ve been tagged in.
- Tap your name when the tag appears.
- Tap “Remove Me From Post” (iPhone) or “Remove Tag” (Android)
- Confirm by tapping “Remove” (iPhone) or “Yes I’m Sure” (Android).
How do I take off a tag on Facebook?
Classic mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right, then tap your name at the top to go to your profile.
- Tap .
- Tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter, then tap Posts You’re Tagged In.
- Tap the photo you want to hide.
- Tap to open the photo, then tap More Options in the bottom left.
- Tap Remove Tag.
- Tap Remove Tag to confirm.
How do I untag myself from a comment?
To “Untag” yourself in other fake profiles and in their posts, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Timeline.
- Select Activity Log.
- Click on “Posts You’re tagged” option.
- Select the post or comment you are tagged.
- Hover your mouse cursor to the right top and click “Edit”
- Hit “Report / Remove Tag” option.