You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number 2021?
To recover your Facebook account without email and phone number, you need to navigate to the “Report Compromised Account” page. What is this? On the page, you’ll be able to reset your password by providing your old password. The page requires you to enter either your email address or mobile number.
How do I log into Facebook if I no longer have access to my email?
If you cannot access your email address, try using your name or username to find it. With Facebook’s Find Your Account page, you can recover your account using your nicknames, username, or formal name. You will find a list of all your possible accounts. When you find yours, click on the option ‘This is My Account.
How can I open Facebook account without phone number and email?
How to create a facebook account without phone number and email 2017
- Step 1: Create a temporary email address. The very first thing you need to do is that create a temporary email address. …
- Step 2: Create an account on facebook. …
- Step 3: Verify your real identity.
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number and password?
The recovery process is mentioned below:
- Visit the Facebook website and tap Forgot password.
- Choose an email id or phone number as the recovery option.
- Type the email or number.
- The next step is to answer a security question correctly.
- A code will be sent to the chosen recovery option.
How can I change my password without knowing my old password?
Click on Start button, go to All Programs -> Accessories and right click on Command Prompt and select “Run as Administrator” from context menu. In Windows 8, you can do this by simply pressing Windows Key + X + A. Replace username with your Windows account name, and new_password with your desired new password.
How do I recover my Facebook account?
Whether you are using an iPhone or Android device, the steps to recover your Facebook account are the same.
- Start the Facebook app on your phone. …
- On the Facebook app’s login page, tap Forgot Password?
- On the Find Your Account page, enter your phone number for the account.