How do I see my restricted list on Facebook Mobile 2021?
On Mobile. The Facebook app offers no setting to see the list of restricted people. However, there is a trick you can try to see your Facebook restricted list on iPhone and Android devices. Visit https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=blocking in Safari or Chrome browser on your mobile.
Where is the restricted list on Facebook on iPhone?
Tap Settings on the menu, then Blocking on the left panel. 5. Tap Edit List next to Restricted List.
How do you Unrestrict someone on Facebook app?
What To Know
- Go to Facebook or open the app. …
- To restrict a post’s visibility, write it normally, select the Public globe icon, and switch it to Friends.
- To un-restrict, select their profile, press Friends, pick Edit Friend Lists, and select Restricted again to remove the check.
How do I remove restrictions from Facebook?
If your account has been restricted you can appeal the decision.
To do this:
- Go to the request review page.
- Log in to your account using an email address or mobile phone number.
- Provide your full name as listed on your Facebook account.
- Upload your ID.
- Submit the information.
How do I know if I’m restricted on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
How do I remove someone from the restricted list on Facebook on my Iphone?
Click Restricted. Click Manage List in the top right. Select Edit List. To remove someone from the list, click X in the top right of their profile picture and click Finish.
How do I find my restricted list on Facebook 2019?
To view or edit your Restricted list:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, go to the Explore section in the left menu and click Friend Lists. …
- Click Restricted.
- Click Manage List in the top right.
- Select Edit List.