Click In Person then Recurring Event. Click Frequency, and select Daily, Weekly or Custom. Click Custom and select the dates on the calendar that your event occurs. Click + Add Time to add start and end times for each date.
Why can’t I add more dates to my Facebook event?
You can only create events with multiple sequential dates. As of the date of publication, Facebook does not allow users to create events with multiple non-sequential dates. You must create each date range as a separate event.
Can I extend an event on Facebook?
Event date and time can be changed up to a couple of days before the event. What you can’t edit: Event privacy. Guests can invite friends setting.
How do I schedule an event on Facebook 2021?
Create an event from a personal Facebook profile
- Log in to Facebook and head to the Events page.
- On the left-hand side, select “Create event.”
- Choose whether you’d like to create a public event on Facebook or a private one.
How do I add multiple dates to a Facebook event 2020?
How do I create a recurring Facebook event?
- Click Custom and select the dates on the calendar that your event occurs.
- Click + Add Time to add start and end times for each date. …
- When you’ve finished adding the times, click Add then Done.
How do you create a TBD event on Facebook?
1. Click on the Settings tab in your event page’s toolbar. 2. Under Date & Time and Venue, you’ll have the option to mark these two elements as TBD.
Can you edit an event on Facebook?
Click Your Events, then click Hosting. Click the event, then click Edit. Make your changes and click Update.
Can you make a recurring event on Facebook group?
If your event has multiple dates, you can create a recurring event for your group. Go to your group and click More, then click Events. … You can also click to check Add this time to all dates if your event is at the same time for each date. Click Add.
How long can you run an event on Facebook?
Yes. The time limit for a live video session on Facebook is 8 hours.
How do I schedule an album on Facebook 2021?
How to Schedule an Album Post
- Create Facebook Album on a public Facebook Business Page – upload images.
- Copy URL link of album.
- Paste into Link Import box and click “chain-link” icon.
- Add message to the post.
- Schedule to your Facebook Group.