How do I get my Facebook page verified by 2020?
Go to your Facebook page’s “Settings.” Find the “General” tab. When you click it, you’ll be able to look to your right and see a “Page Verification” tab. If you hit “Edit,” it will ask you if you’d like to verify the page. Check that you would and enter a phone number for your business, language, and your country.
How many followers do I need to get verified on Facebook?
Your Facebook profile needs to be complete and accurate. In your About section, you should include your website and make sure your profile is public so other Facebook users can follow you. You should aim for around 500 followers before submitting a verification request on Facebook.
How can I get blue tick on Facebook?
How do I request a verified badge on Facebook?
- Authentic: Represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Unique: Be the only presence of this person or business. …
- Complete: Have an about section, Page or profile photo and recent activity, including at least one post.
How can I get verified on Facebook for free?
Verify Your Facebook Page with a Phone Number
- Step 1: Go to Page Settings. Go to your page then go to Settings. …
- Step 2: Go to Page Verification. From “General” go to “Page Verification” and click “Edit.”
- Step 3: Verify the Page. Click “Verify this Page.”
- Step 4: Provide Business Phone Number. …
- Step 5: Enter Code to Verify.
Why can’t I verify my Facebook page?
Go to your page, click “Settings” at the top right, and then find the row that says “Page Verification.” Click “Edit” on the right side. 1B. If you don’t see the Page Verification section, you may need to change your page’s Category (in the “About” section).
How long does it take to get verified on Facebook?
Once Facebook receives your application, they will review your request and either confirm or deny it. This process can take anywhere from 48 hours to 45 days.
How many likes do I need to verify my Facebook page?
The first one is, in order to get a page verified, it should have a minimum of 20,000 likes.
How do I get my Facebook page verified by 2021?
To request a verified badge:
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
How many followers do I need to get verified?
Without verification, you’ll need at least 10,000 followers to access the feature. It builds brand awareness – As we mentioned before, the blue check tells the world that you’re somebody. With a blue check, people are going to be buzzing to know who you are and what you’re about!