Open Instagram and tap the small profile icon on the lower right-hand corner. Scroll down your feed to the image post you want to delete. Select the three-dot menu icon in the top right. Select Delete.
Can you delete one photo from multiple photos on Instagram?
Instagram has released a long-awaited feature that allows users to delete a single image or clip from an already uploaded carousel. … Users simply need to tap to edit the carousel post, swipe across to the image they want to remove, and press the delete button on the top left of the screen.
Can you delete a picture within a post on Instagram?
First, go to the post and tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen. Ignore the bright red “delete” option, hit Edit and scroll to the image or video you want to send to the trash. Now, tap the little trash can icon in the top left corner of the image.
Can you delete a single photo from a carousel post on Instagram?
First, you’ll need to navigate to your profile by opening up the Instagram app and clicking your photo in the bottom right-hand corner. Now, scroll down to whatever carousel you’d like to delete an individual photo from and click it.
How do I remove one picture from a group of photos in a post on Instagram?
As explained by Instagram chief Adam Mosseri, now, after you’ve uploaded a carousel of images and/or videos, you’ll be able to remove specific posts from that series by tapping on the three dots menu, selecting ‘Edit’, then tapping on the small trash icon in the top left of the image/video that you want to remove.
How do I remove one picture from a group of photos in a post?
To remove an unwanted photo from an Instagram post with multiple pictures, follow these steps:
- Open the multiple-picture or carousel post that includes that unwanted photo.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top and select “Edit” from the menu. Do not tap on the “Delete” option, as that will delete the entire post.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
How do you delete a picture off of Instagram?
Instagram: How to Delete Photo
- Open the Instagram, then tap the profile icon that looks like a person at the bottom-right part of the screen. …
- Select the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three dots , located at the upper-right corner. …
- Select “Delete“.
- Confirm the delete, and the photo is removed from the Instagram.
How do you delete a picture from Instagram message?
To delete images, just use the menu on the image page, or swipe it from the Direct feed and hit the delete button. It’s that easy. I tested out the feature with both an Android and Apple device and it works extremely fast, since the image resides on Instagram’s servers.
Can you rearrange photos on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
Can you delete a slide on Instagram?
After visiting your Instagram account profile, click on the Multiple Slide photo upload you created earlier. Next, click the three-dot icon in the top right corner of your Instagram. Then select the “Delete” or “Delete” menu.
How do you delete multiple pictures off Instagram?
Follow these steps for proper use:
- Register on the app and log in to your IG profile;
- Click on the “Bulk Posts Delete” section on the dashboard;
- Then, mass select your posts or choose a few;
- Click on the “Delete Selected Posts”.
What does archiving a post on Instagram do?
You can archive a post you have shared on your Instagram profile to hide it from your profile and make it disappear so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you Unarchive a post, all its likes and comments are visible back on your profile.