1. Go to your group page where you plan to do your live stream. 2. Select Settings from the left panel > click Privacy > select your preferred privacy setting (Public or Private) > hit Save.
Where are Facebook Live producer settings?
Live Producer can be accessed from any entry point to Live from a Page and at facebook.com/live/producer. You can manage your Live posts, scheduling and certain broadcast Settings in the left-hand column.
How do I change my live settings on Facebook?
Changing your privacy settings
- Click on the bottom arrow in the top right corner.
- Click on settings.
- Click on apps on the left-hand side.
- Click on the BeLive app.
- Look for “App Visibility and Post Audience”
- Choose your preferred audience on the right side.
- Click save.
How do I change my livestream settings on Facebook?
Find Livestream Broadcast in your app list and click View and edit. In the window that pops up, scroll down and change your visibility and post audience to Public, then save your settings.
How do I enable video settings on Facebook?
Turn Facebook® Video Autoplay On / Off
- From the Home screen on your device, open your Facebook app.
- From the Facebook app, navigate to the Autoplay setting: On iOS devices navigate: Menu icon. (lower-right) > Settings. > Media and Contacts. > Video and Photos. > Autoplay. then select the preferred Autoplay option.
How do I adjust video on Facebook?
Edit a Video
- Go the Video Library under Publishing Tools on your Page.
- Select the video you’d like to edit.
- Click Actions.
- Click Edit.
How do I change the video resolution on Facebook?
How to change Facebook video quality
- Login your Facebook.
- Click on the option icon on your dashboard and Click on settings.
- Click on videos.
- Click on the drop-down button beside video default quality.
- Select your preferred video display quality either HD or SD.
Go to Settings in the iPhone or Android Facebook app and then on Account Settings. Tap on Videos and Photos and then on Autoplay. Now click on Never AutoPlay Videos.
What is enable manual mode Facebook live?
Start Your Scheduled Facebook Live
At the scheduled time your broadcast will automatically go live. If you want to start the stream yourself, click Enable Manual Mode at the bottom left of the screen.