How do I get my domain name verified on Facebook?
Setting up Domain Verification
- Open Facebook Business Manager.
- Click on Business Settings.
- Click on Brand Safety in the left side panel and then choose Domains.
- Click on Add and enter your domain in the pop-up.
How long does it take Facebook to verify domain?
Click the verify button on Facebook – it can take up to 72 hours to confirm your ownership of a website, so don’t panic if it doesn’t work straight away.
How do I claim my domain URL on Facebook?
To claim your Facebook Page’s username and vanity URL, you need to set up a custom username by following these steps.
- Step 1: Go to your Facebook Page’s “About” tab. …
- Step 2: Create your Facebook Page @username. …
- Step 3: Check availability. …
- Step 4: Create your Facebook Page username & vanity URL.
Why do I need to verify my domain on Facebook?
What is Domain Verification? Domain Verification provides a way for you to claim ownership of your domain in Business Manager. This ownership allows you to control editing privileges of your links and other content to prevent misuse of your domain and to keep bad actors from spreading misinformation.
How do I verify my domain on Facebook 2021?
How To Verify Your Domain On Facebook
- Go to your Business Manager settings here: https://business.facebook.com/settings/
- In the left column, go to Brand Safety and then to Domains.
- Click the “Add” button and then enter your domain name.
- Follow the instructions to verify the domain.
What domain does Facebook use?
While we’re on the subject of domain names, here’s a quick tip: Don’t forget that Facebook also owns FB.com and has redirected it to Facebook.com, if you want to save yourself some typing. And in case you wondered, yes, Facebook has held on to the original TheFacebook.com.