How do I find my account details on Facebook?
You can review your information on Facebook (such as recent activity) from the Your Facebook Information section of your Facebook Settings. In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Your Facebook Information and tap the information you want to review.
What is Facebook account information?
The minimum amount of information required to create a personal Facebook account is a first name, last name, valid email address, password, gender and birth date.
How can I recover my old Facebook account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
Why can’t I find my account on Facebook?
You may have added an old email or mobile number to your account and forgotten about it. Enter your username, if you’ve created one. Your username is your personalized Facebook URL: If you don’t know your username, ask a friend to go to your profile and send you the username found in the URL.
Can you have two Facebook accounts?
Most people have just one Facebook accounts. In fact, Facebook doesn’t like it when you have two accounts, it prefers people to keep just one account. … The company actually offers two Facebook apps — no, we are not talking about the Messenger app — that you can use to log into two different Facebook accounts.
How can I open my old Facebook account without password and phone number?
Here is how it is done:
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab.
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option.
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these.
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number.
- Input a friend’s number to continue.
How can I recover my old Facebook account without email and phone number?
To recover your Facebook account without email and phone number, you need to navigate to the “Report Compromised Account” page. What is this? On the page, you’ll be able to reset your password by providing your old password. The page requires you to enter either your email address or mobile number.
How do I find my username for Facebook?
To find your Facebook username:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- From Home, Click on the triangular icon on the main menu.
- Select Setting & Privacy.
- Select Setting.
- From the left menu click on the GENERAL.
- Click on the USERNAME.