firstname.lastname@example.org – This is a very basis support email and you should be very, very detailed about your issue if you use this general email address.
How do I send an email to Facebook?
You can learn how to send an email you’ve received to Facebook by following a few steps.
- Start your email application.
- Open the email message you’d like to send to Facebook, then click the “Forward” option.
- Type this address in the “To” field: email@example.com.
Is there a Facebook email address?
It’s an email address for your Facebook messages, basically. Facebook has long striven to make its Facebook Messages hub a Hotmail or Gmail competitor. … Your email address was chosen for you and is simply *firstname.lastname@example.org, where your username is whatever comes after “facebook.com/” on your personal profile page.
How do I contact Facebook help?
If you want to contact Facebook, you’ll first need to log into your account. On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu.
How do I complain to Facebook about Facebook?
Facebook complaints contacts
- Visit Customer Care.
- Call Headquarters on 650 543 4800.
- Email Mark Zuckerberg (CEO) on email@example.com.
- Tweet Facebook.
- Follow Facebook.
How do I complain to Facebook directly?
How do I report a Facebook profile?
- Go to the profile you want to report by tapping its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Find Support or report profile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I send a message to Facebook staff?
Classic mobile browser experience
- Tap at the top.
- Tap New Message to start a new conversation.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear in a dropdown.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your message, then tap Send.
How do you message Facebook about a problem?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem. Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with. Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
How do I contact Facebook admin?
To access support, go to your group then to the Admin Tools section. You will find a support option below the Group Insights section, called “Get Facebook Support”. From there, you can report a problem, ask a question, provide feedback or track existing tickets you’ve submitted.