Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Page, then tap Page Info > Edit Page Name. Enter a new name, then tap Continue > Request Change.
How do I change the name of my existing page?
How To Change Facebook Page Name
- Step #1: From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Step #2: Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- Step #3: Click Page Info in the left column.
- Step #4: Click your Page’s name.
- Step #5: Enter a new Page name and click outside the page name box.
Can I still change my Facebook page name?
You can change your Facebook page name from the “Edit Page Info” section of settings. If you’re looking to rebrand your business, changing your Facebook page name is an important step. It may take up to three days for Facebook to approve your name change request.
How many times can I change my Facebook page name?
There is no limit to how many times you can change your page’s name, just so long as those changes are spaced about seven days apart.
How do you change the name of your Facebook page that says content not found?
Click About on the left side of your Page (see image above). Click Edit next to your Page’s name (see image above). Enter a new Page name and click Continue (see image below). Review your request and click Request Change.
How do I edit a Facebook page?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap Edit Page.
- Tap the sections you want to edit and add your info.
- Tap Save Changes.
What happens when you merge two Facebook pages?
If your Pages can be merged, your Page followers and check-ins from profiles will be combined. Groups linked to the Page you merge will be migrated to the Page you want to keep. The Page you want to keep will remain unchanged, except for the addition of people who follow the other Page.