Is there an Instagram app for Mac?
There is no official Instagram app for Macs so you’ve got two options to use it on macOS in 2020. You can either use a third party app that connects to Instagram or install an Android emulator and use the Android version of Instagram on a Mac.
How do you download Instagram on a Mac?
Go to the Instagram website on your Mac. Click on your profile ➙ Settings. Navigate to the Privacy and Security tab. Select Request Download in the Data Download section.
How can I download Instagram on my laptop?
Instagram for Windows is available for download from the Microsoft store. You can either go to the website or the store app directly on your Windows PC. After 80 megabytes of downloading and installation you’re prompted to sign up.
How do I download Instagram for M1 Mac?
To sideload the app onto Mac:
- On the M1 download the iMazing app iMazing | iPhone, iPad & iPod Manager for Mac & PC .
- Run the iMazing app and connect the iPhone or iPad to the Mac as the application (IPA file) needs to be to extracted from the device to the Mac.
- On iMazing go to Apps -> Manage Apps -> Library.
How do I install Instagram?
Installing Instagram on an Android
- Tap the Play Store icon on the Home screen. …
- Tap the Search box at the top of the screen, and start typing the word Instagram. …
- Tap Instagram in the results list. …
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open.