When someone you follow shares a live broadcast, their profile picture will appear at the top of Feed with a colorful ring around it and the word Live. Tap or click their profile picture to view their live broadcast. You can watch live broadcasts on the Instagram app or on Instagram.com.
Can you watch someone’s Instagram live after it’s over?
Users can share Instagram Live videos to their Stories so that viewers can re-watch them for up to 24 hours after they originally aired, or they can share them to IGTV or pin them to their Highlights. … Ahead, everything you need to know about rewatching another user’s Instagram Live videos.
How do I join an Instagram live?
How to go live on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the plus sign “+” icon in the top-right corner of the homepage. …
- After tapping the plus sign or swiping left, you’ll be taken to a New Post page. …
- A camera screen will open up.
Why can’t I see an Instagram live video?
In rare cases, Instagram Live will not be working if the app doesn’t have permission to access your phone’s camera. In that case, we recommend checking if Instagram has access to Camera in your phone’s settings menu and ensuring that it’s enabled. Then, proceed to restart the app to check if it’s working again.
Do you need Instagram account to watch Instagram live?
Now that you watch Instagram Live on desktop, you can follow along with that yoga class on a bigger screen or listen to a live performance as you work. All you have to do is open Instagram on the web, and you’ll see a list of accounts that are “live” in the Instagram Stories panel.
Do I have to have an Instagram account to watch Instagram live?
Going live on Instagram is simple. To start, you need to have an Instagram account (surprise!) and a phone since many of Instagram’s features are only available on mobile.
How can I watch Instagram live on my phone?
To learn how to watch Instagram live on smart TV from Android, check out the steps below.
- Download and install the app on your mobile phone and TV. Download.
- Connect your phone and TV to the same wireless network. …
- Open the Instagram live you want to watch, and it will be displayed on your smart TV immediately.
How can I watch Verzuz on Instagram?
The traditional way to watch Verzuz is on IG. So, if you’re OK watching on a phone or laptop, go ahead and open the Verzuz IG account and click on the LIVE button. This is also how some people may prefer to watch watch Verzuz: Fat Joe vs Ja Rule, because it’s free.
How do I find live videos?
How to find live videos on Facebook on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the rightmost tab — the three bars at the bottom of your screen — to open a menu.
- Tap the first option “Live videos.”
- This will automatically open the live videos section of Facebook.
What happened to IG live?
Instagram updates its Live feature, Videos can now be saved in the IGTV without any 24-hours deadline. Instagram has rolled out a much-needed update. Instagram Live videos had an annoying “habit” of disappearing after 24 hours since they appear in the Stories, but now, these Live videos can be safely archived to IGTV.