To find your archived posts, go to your profile and tap on the hamburger icon in the top right and select ‘Archive’. First, this will reveal to you all the Instagram stories you’ve ever shared on the app. To see hidden posts, tap the drop-down button and select the posts archive.
On your profile, tap on the hamburger icon on the top right corner of the screen and select Archive. You’ll first see your stories archive which is a history of all your stories on Instagram. Tap on the drop-down button and select posts archive to see all the posts that you’ve hidden from your feed.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram 2021?
Tap the post you’d like to unhide and show on your profile. Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right, then select Show on Profile. And your post would be back again on your profile.
How do you unhide someone’s post on Instagram?
See a user’s content again
- Step 1: Go to the profile of the user you wish to unmute. …
- Step 2: Tap the “Following” button.
- Step 3: Tap “Mute.”
- Step 4: Tap the toggle to the right of the mute option you wish to turn off (Posts, Stories or both).
How do I unhide a post?
To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
In order to unhide photos & videos in your Photos, follow these steps:
- For this, it’s best to use your internet browser.
- From the menu, select the Albums area.
- In the side panel that appears, click “Hidden” and then close the side panel.
- Now you’ll be shown all of your hidden photos.