How do I turn off Facebook automated messages?
How do I turn Instant Replies on or off for messages to my…
- Click Inbox at the top of your Page.
- Click Automated Responses in the left column.
- Click next to Instant Reply below Greet Customers to turn instant reply off.
Does Facebook send automatic messages?
When you turn on the auto reply for you Facebook page, Facebook automatically sets a default text as instant reply. You can change the text of the Facebook instant reply yourself and even personalise the text based on the person that is messaging you.
How do I turn off messages on Facebook 2020?
You can disable the ability for Facebook users to send you messages by removing the Facebook message button from your page.
- Click “Edit Page.”
- Select “Manage Permissions” from the drop-down menu.
- Uncheck the box in the “Messages” section.
- Click “Save Changes.”
Why does Facebook send random messages to my friends?
It might be like that your Facebook account is hacked and you need to secure your account. Here are some tips: If you are using a WiFi then make sure that its not a public Hotspot or a public network. If you have your own WiFI connection, then make sure that only trusted persons are using that network.
How do you turn on your automated responses especially when you are away?
Go to the Facebook section of Creator Studio. Select Inbox. Select Automatic Responses. Toggle any of the automatic response options on or off.
How do I change auto reply on Facebook?
How to Edit Facebook Automated Responses
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click on the Settings tab. …
- Next, choose the Messaging tab.
- Scroll down to the section “During a Messenger Conversation”.
- Beside “Set Up Automated Responses” click the Set Up button.
Which is the example of automated messages?
Set clear customer expectations
Here are common examples of automated messages received by customers. “We will get in touch with you very soon”. “Thank you for reaching out to us”. “Our representative we contact you ASAP”.
How do you make an automated message on messenger?
How to set up an auto reply on Facebook Messenger
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Messaging in the left column.
- Below Send Instant Replies to anyone who messages your Page, click to select Yes.
- To change your instant reply message, click Change, update the message and click Save.
How do I stop spam on Facebook Messenger?
How to block someone on the Messenger mobile app
- Open the Messenger app.
- Search for the person you want to block.
- Open up a chat with them.
- Click on their name at the top of the conversation.
- You should see a menu with an option that says “block”—click that option.