Currently there is no way to moderate comments on Facebook business page’s. This means any comment posted will be visible, there is no way of keeping a comment private until you view it and approve it.
How do you moderate comments on Facebook 2021?
Using the Facebook moderation tool, you can get rid of a majority of such comments. Head over to your Facebook Page settings > General > Page Moderation. Now add common symbols such as “.” and words like “to,” “you,” etc., to the forbidden keyword list in your Facebook page administration.
How do I enable comment moderation?
To enable Comment Moderation:
- Go to the Edit page for the VoiceThread.
- Click on the “Options” menu in the top-right corner.
- Select “Playback Settings” from the menu.
- Check the box that says “Enable Comment Moderation”.
- Click “Save”.
How do you moderate comments on a Facebook group?
- Remove post – use this approach if the post is simply not relevant, offensive or blatantly selling. …
- Close comments – it’s possible to switch comments off for a post. …
- Delete comments – It may be that the post and the majority of comments are acceptable but a single or few comments are not.
What does moderate comments mean on Facebook?
When we moderate, we can hide comments, which leave the comments visible to the poster’s Facebook friends but not the rest of humanity, or we can block an individual entirely, which hides their past posts and withdraws their future ability to comment.
How do you make a post sensitive on Facebook?
Introducing Sensitive Content Control
- This new feature gives you control over sensitive content. …
- To view your Sensitive Content Control, go to your profile, tap the Settings menu in the upper right corner, tap Account, then tap Sensitive Content Control.
How do I review a comment on my Facebook page before it is posted?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. If you have pending posts, you’ll see [Number of] items for you to review below your profile picture. Tap [Number of] of items for you to review. Tap Add to Profile on an individual post to approve it, or tap Hide to ignore it.
What is comment moderation?
Comment moderation is a feature in WordPress that allows you to prevent comments from appearing on your site without your express approval. Moderation can be very useful in addressing Comment Spam, but it has more general applications as well.
How do you moderate a blog comment?
To review comments before they publish, turn on Comment moderation:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Comments,” click Comment moderation.
- Choose how often you want to review comments and click Save.
What does hold potentially inappropriate comments for review?
Potentially inappropriate comments are held for review on your Comments page, under the “Held for review” tab for up to 60 days. You can view these comments from YouTube Studio, not the watch page. … YouTube can hold potentially inappropriate comments for review in over 100 languages.