If your personal profile is already a member of the group, it will state “Interacting as
Why can’t I join a Facebook group as my page?
If you can’t join a group as your Page, it might be because the group admins don’t allow Pages to join their groups. To join a group as your Page, visit Facebook on a computer. Tap in the top menu. Enter the name of the group you’re looking for.
Can I join a Facebook group as a page and myself?
Select the group then click + Join Group below the cover photo. Select whether you’d like to join as your profile or your Page and click Join Group. You can add yourself to a Facebook group as a page even when you’ve been already added a Facebook profile. From your News Feed click Groups in the left menu.
How do I join a Facebook group as a business page?
How do I join a Facebook Group as my Page?
- Step 1: Sign into your Facebook Profile on a browser (we’ve used Google Chrome) and navigate to the Facebook Group you’re wanting to join.
- Step 2: Click the “Join Group” button and select the Page which you’d like to join as.
How do I use Facebook as my page?
From your Page, you can click the link on the right that says “Use Facebook as [Your Page Name],” and then switch back by clicking “Use Facebook as [Your Name].” You can use the navigation at the top by clicking on “Account,” then “Use Facebook as Page,” or the link to switch back.
How do I like Facebook pages as a page?
Click to open the page and scroll down below the cover image and page name. Look for the three dots under the call to action button, like in the example below. A drop down menu will appear. Now click ‘Like as Your Page’.
How do I post in a group as a page?
to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
Can I join a Facebook group without joining Facebook?
There is no way to access a group without a Facebook account. To read a Group, you need: any valid access_token if the group is public (i.e. the group’s privacy setting is OPEN)
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.