How do you find events on Facebook on Iphone?
Open the Facebook app and tap . Tap Events to find things to do. Swipe down to browse events that may interest you.
Where is the event tab on Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Events. Tap Calendar at the top and scroll down. Note: Events in the near future appear at the top of your Calendar.
How do I turn on events on Facebook?
Classic mobile browser experience
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Events.
- In the bottom right, tap .
- Add the event details.
- Tap Create.
Where are Group invites on Facebook app?
On the new Facebook layout, there are two places to see group invites. The first is similar to the old place where there’s a side menu with the groups option in it. You’ll probably need to click the arrow to open it up far enough to see it. The other place is along the top menu.
How do I manage events on Facebook?
To edit your event at any time, open your Facebook business page or your personal profile and you’ll see “Events” listed on the left-hand side. This is your events manager on Facebook, where you can see a list of all of your upcoming events. Use the dropdown next to each event to edit, share, or duplicate your event.
How do I find past events on Facebook 2020?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Events.
- Tap Calendar, then tap .
- Select Past Events to see events you previously attended.
How do I add an event tab to my Facebook page?
How to Add the Events App to Your Facebook Business Page
- Click the arrow on the right side of the Apps area (below your Page’s Cover photo) to show all the Apps. You see all the apps and are able to edit the boxes there. …
- Click the + icon next to one of the empty boxes. …
- Select the Events app.