How do you delete Instagram saves on computer?
Step 1: Head over to the Instagram login page. You’ll see a list of all active accounts along with a Manage accounts button. Click it to be able to remove any unwanted accounts. Step 2: Use the cross button in front of each account to remove it from the browser.
Can you remove Instagram photos on browser?
Remember that there is no way to delete Instagram photos from your profile on a laptop or other PC. If you want to delete a post, you have to do so from the app on your mobile device.
How do I delete saved Instagram files?
Click on your profile photo and the three lines on the upper right corner. Click on “Saved” and select the collection that you wish to delete. Tap on three-dot icon and select “Edit Collection.” From the options, choose “Delete Collection” and “Delete” to remove all those posts from your Saved folder.
How do I delete my saved Instagram account on Google Chrome?
Once you log out, you will see multiple accounts on the home screen of the Instagram app. Tap on the three-dot icon next to the one whose details you want to delete, and select Remove from the menu. That will remove the account details for that account from your phone.
How do you edit Instagram on desktop?
How to edit or delete a post from a PC or Mac
- With the mobile mode enabled using developer tools, find the post you want to edit.
- Click the three dots in the right corner.
- Click Edit and make whatever changes you want. …
- When you’re happy with your post, click the blue check mark in the right corner to finish.
How do you edit Instagram on a computer?
To access your Instagram profile from your desktop, go to the website Instagram.com and log in with your username and password. Then click on your profile photo and that will take you to your profile screen. To edit your profile, click on the Edit Profile button.
How do I archive Instagram photos on my computer?
Go to the “…” menu in the upper righthand corner of the photo. When you’re in the menu, one of the options will be “Archive.” Choose this to hide the selected post from your feed. Clicking “Archive” will send your selected posts into the Archive folder that isn’t shown on your profile.
How do I delete an Instagram post?
On the photo page, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- These three dots sit in a horizontal line to the right of your username above the photo. Abbey White/Business Insider.
- Tap the top option, the red “Delete” button, to delete a post. …
- Tap the second option, “Archive,” to archive the post.
How do I delete collections?
Delete a collection
- On an Android phone or tablet, open the Currents app .
- At the bottom, tap Collections.
- Tap a collection.
- Tap More. Delete collection.
- Check the box, then tap Delete.