How do you delete multiple pictures at once on Instagram?
Users simply need to tap to edit the carousel post, swipe across to the image they want to remove, and press the delete button on the top left of the screen.
Can I delete multiple posts at once on Instagram?
Unsurprisingly, the Instagram app doesn’t let you delete more than one post at a time. More than that, you can only delete your posts using the mobile app, not your web browser.
How do you delete multiple pictures at once on Instagram 2021?
How to Delete One Photo from a Carousel Post on Instagram
- Scroll around the picture that is showing and find the Trash icon at the top corner. If you find it, you have the feature.
- Go to the picture you want to delete and tap on the Trash icon. The “Delete media” confirmation pop-up will appear. Tap on “Delete.”
How do I delete multiple photos?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
Is there an app to delete all Instagram pictures?
Auto Clicker on Android
Auto-Clicker is a free Android app that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. This free feature works nicely for deleting all your Instagram photos.
How do you edit multiple photos on Instagram after posting?
Select Multiple Images And Videos
Tap the photos and videos from your library that you want to post all together on Instagram. Numbers will appear in the corner of the images signifying their placement in the Gallery slideshow. This order can be changed during the editing process — so no need to sweat it just yet!
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
How do you change the order of multiple pictures on Instagram?
To change the order of the images in your slideshow, tap and hold an image you want to reorder. Once you see a trash can icon at the top of the screen, drag the image to the left or right to reorder your slideshow. To reorder images in your Instagram post, tap and hold one until it moves.
How do I delete photos from Instagram gallery?
Thankfully, Instagram makes this easy to do.
- Go to Instagram on your smartphone.
- Click your profile button at the bottom of the screen.
- Review your photos and tap the one you want to delete.
- Tap the options icon (three dots in the right-hand corner of the screen).
- Tap ‘Delete’.
- Confirm the deletion.
How do you delete multiple pictures on Instagram on a laptop?
For each photo that you want to delete, you’ll need to open it, click ⋯, click Delete twice, and then exit by clicking the profile icon.
How do I select all photos to delete?
To delete all the photos from your iPhone, open the Photos app and go to Photos > All Photos. Then hit Select, tap the last photo, and drag up until all photos and videos are selected. Finally, tap the Trash icon and select Delete Photos.