Click Settings at the top of your Page. From General, click Page Verification. Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started. Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language.
How do I verify my facebook page 2020?
Go to your Facebook page’s “Settings.” Find the “General” tab. When you click it, you’ll be able to look to your right and see a “Page Verification” tab. If you hit “Edit,” it will ask you if you’d like to verify the page. Check that you would and enter a phone number for your business, language, and your country.
How do I verify my Facebook page with 2021?
To request a verified badge:
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
Why can’t I verify my Facebook business page?
You own your website domain but aren’t making it through verification: Make sure that your website is viewable and belongs to your business. Your email domain and web address should match. Your website content should feature your company’s name or logo. You aren’t getting your verification code.
How do I verify my Facebook account with a blue tick?
How to get verified with a blue checkmark on Facebook
- Go to facebook.com and log into your account.
- Go to this link and fill it out, including adding in a reason why your account should be verified. You’ll have to provide a copy of your photo ID to become verified. Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Hit “Send.”
How do I verify my Facebook ad?
Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Go to business.facebook.com and select the appropriate Business Manager.
- Step 2: Click “Security Center.”
- Step 3: Select the blue button that says “Start Verification Process.”
- Step 4: Follow the prompted steps. …
- Step 5: Wait until you receive an email/notification you have been approved.
Can a normal person get verified on Facebook?
To be honest, an ordinary person or normal individual cannot apply for page verification. Local businesses too are not eligible. Many people tried to apply for verification and mostly failed. Again, getting a page verified is not that easy as you think.
How long does it take Facebook to verify page?
Once Facebook receives your application, they will review your request and either confirm or deny it. This process can take anywhere from 48 hours to 45 days.
How do I know if my Facebook business page is verified?
The verified blue badge on a Page means that Facebook has confirmed that the profile does, in fact, belong to a particular public figure, creator, or brand — rather than a fan or impersonator. Verified badges on Facebook (and Instagram) appear next to the Page or account’s name, both on the profile page and in search.
What documents does Facebook need to verify my business account?
Verify the Legal Business Name
Upload an official document that matches the business’s legal name you entered in step 1, such as a business license, articles of incorporation or business tax registration.