How do you update Instagram on a laptop?
How to Download and Install Instagram Windows 10:
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- Search for the Instagram app.
- Click ‘Get’ and download.
- Once installed, open the app and login.
- And you’re in! Enjoy Instagram on your Windows 10 desktop.
Can I update Instagram from desktop?
The updates begin today, with new features rolling out each day, culminating with the biggest releases on Thursday. Among them is the ability to publish images and videos to the main Instagram feed via the Instagram website on PC, Mac, iPad and any other platform without a dedicated Instagram app.
How do you update Instagram on the web?
Just go to the site, log into your account, and then click in the new search bar at the top. From there, start typing whatever you want to find.
How do you update Instagram on Chrome?
Here’s how to set up and use Instagram for Chrome:
- Set up Instagram for Chrome. After installing Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button that appears in the Chrome toolbar. …
- Use Instagram for Chrome. To use Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button from the toolbar. …
- Delete Instagram for Chrome and revoke access.
How can I use Instagram on my laptop?
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Chrome?
Here’s how it works.
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account. …
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View. …
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram. …
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
How to Post to Instagram from Desktop PC
- Open up your preferred desktop browser.
- Go to instagram.com.
- Login to your account using your email, phone number, username, or Facebook credentials.
- Click the ‘+’ button in the top bar.
- In the pop-up, click ‘Select from computer. …
- Choose an image file to upload to Instagram.
Why am I not getting the latest Instagram update?
First off, it could only be because your app isn’t entirely up-to-date. If your Instagram isn’t set to “update automatically,” there’s a chance you’re still using the old version of Instagram. … New accounts report to be missing new Instagram feature more often. Wait for a week and check for the features once again.