How do I make a group tweet?
- Log into Twitter and click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Lists.
- Scroll down until you see Create a list in the left sidebar. …
- Enter a name and optional description for your list. …
- Choose whether to make your list public or private. …
- Click Save list.
Thank you! You cannot transfer followers from different accounts in Twitter. But you can download all your followers to CVS/TXT, and then export them to another Twitter accounts, but not as your followers, as your following. After that, you can auto-send them all a private messages to ask them to follow you.
Can I tweet to a list?
Yes, you can send one tweet and mention all members of your Twitter list or send one message to all members of your Twitter list.
How do you tweet a thread?
How to publish a Tweet thread
- Click the “Tweet” button to compose a new Tweet.
- Write your first Tweet. Click the “Add another Tweet” button and a second Tweet window will pop up.
- You can publish the entire thread at the same time with the “Tweet all” button.
How do I start a twitter group?
How Can I Create a Group on Twitter?
- Launch a Web browser and log in to your Twitter account. …
- Select “Lists” from the pull-down menu and then click the “Create a new list” button.
- Type the name and description of the list, select the privacy setting for the list and click “Save List.”
How do I create a twitter list?
Create a Twitter List in the iPhone or Android Twitter app
- Tap your profile’s avatar in the upper-left corner. …
- Tap the icon with the plus sign in the bottom-right corner.
- Enter the name of your list and a brief description. …
- Click on “Save” (in Android) or “Create” (in iOS)
Can I transfer followers on Twitter?
You cannot transfer followers from different accounts in Twitter. But you can download all your followers to CVS/TXT, and then export them to another Twitter accounts, but not as your followers, as your following. After that, you can auto-send them all a private messages to ask them to follow you.
How do you copy someone’s followers on Twitter?
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Navigate to the follow page under the Manage drop down menu.
- Select the “Copy Followers” filter.
- Enter the username of the competitor and select how many accounts you would like to search for. …
- Order the results.
How can I copy all my followers on Twitter?
The more you interact with your Twitter followers, the more likely they are to want to follow you.
- Sign into your Twitter account.
- Open the URL of the Twitter feed for the person whose followers you want to copy. …
- Click “Followers” in the sidebar.
- Click “Follow” next to every follower who you want to copy.