Why YouTube is not working now?
Open settings > Apps and Notifications > Go to all apps and open YouTube > Tap storage > Tap clear cache. It should be noted that this method of clearing cache isn’t available on iOS devices and to clear the cache the app will need to be uninstalled.
How do you restart YouTube?
Clearing everything resets the app or browser and lets you start clean.
Clear the app’s cache and data
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Apps & notifications.
- Find the YouTube app under See all apps.
- Tap on Storage & cache.
- Hit Clear Cache.
- You can also select Clear storage for a clean start.
Can you reboot YouTube?
Press and hold the POWER button until Power off appears on the screen. Press and hold the POWER button until a menu appears → select Restart.
How do you refresh YouTube?
Update the YouTube app
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.”
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.
How do I fix YouTube on my smart TV?
Navigate to “Apps” on your Smart TV and select “Settings” from the top right corner. Selecting “Settings” from the top right. Click on “Youtube” and then select “Reinstall”. Wait for the TV to reinstall the app and check to see if the issue persists.