How do I forward a voice message on messenger?
To forward a voice message on Messenger, tap and hold the voice message. Then, tap on the “Forward” optionon the bottom navigation bar. Lastly, find the user(s) that you want to forward the voice message and tap on “Send” to forward it.
Can you post a voice message on Facebook?
To send Facebook voice messages, simply open a new message using the Facebook mobile app or the Facebook Messenger app. … From an Android phone, press the paperclip to open a blank voice message. From an iOS device, press the microphone. When your blank message is opened, press and hold the red button to record.
On devices running Android 6.0 and up, you’ll need to give Messages permission to send or get files.
Send voice messages
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Press and hold Mic .
- Record your message.
- Tap Send .
How do I copy and paste audio messages?
In iOS 13 and above, you can select “copy” from the context menu. Then go to the Files app, tap and hold on some blank area inside one of your folders, then tap “paste”. An audio file of the message will appear. (It looks like you have to do this after tapping “keep” in the iMessage thread).
How do you post a voice recording on Facebook?
To choose music before you record a video:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Tap Create Story at the top of your News Feed.
- Tap , then tap or MUSIC in the bottom right.
- Tap to select a song.
- Drag the slider left or right to select a clip from the song.
- Tap or Start to record your video.
How to download Voice Memos from your iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app. …
- Select the memo you would like to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the memo will expand. …
- Tap “Share…” at the top of the pop-up menu. …
- After you do this, a different pop-up menu will appear.
Can you forward a voice memo?
To share a voice memo: Tap a voice memo to open it. Tap the Action button to open the share sheet, and then tap the action you want to take: AirDrop (iPhone 5 or later): Tap to turn on AirDrop and share your note with other people who use AirDrop.
How do you send a voice message without an iPhone?
- Open the Voice Memo app.
- Record a message.
- Save it.
- Tap on the message you just recorded.
- Tap the “share” icon (the square with the up arrow)
- Tap the Message icon.
- Address the message.
- Tap the Send button.
Can I save an audio message?
When the timer runs out, the audio clip is unceremoniously deleted without warning. But you can save it — after you listen to it, tap “Keep” under the message. When you keep it, it’ll always be available in Messages for playback.
How do I copy and paste an audio message on my iPhone?
When you receive an audio message that you’d like to keep in the conversation, tap on the “Keep” option located right below the message bubble. However, if you want to save an audio message to your device, long-press on the audio message you sent or received. Now, tap on “Copy” option.