- Open Instagram.
- Locate the post you want to share.
- Press the paper airplane symbol underneath the post.
- Select the option “Add post to your story.”
- Tap on the post to display the caption. Tapping it again will hide the caption.
- Edit the post if you wish.
- Select where you want to post the Story.
- Press Send.
To repost someone else’s Instagram post, you first have to obtain that person’s permission to re-use their content. Then, you can use an external app such as Repost for Instagram, Instarepost, or DownloadGram. You can also take a screenshot of the photo with your mobile device.
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. … The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
Can you repost your own post on Instagram?
The Instagram platform offers no option for reposting. Instagram only allows users to share via Facebook, Instant Messenger, copy the URL or tweet the content.
How do I add posts to my story?
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. Namely, Instagram allows you to reshare a Story only if you were tagged in it by the person who posted it. … The Story expired – as you know, Instagram Stories last for 24 hours.
How do I repost with Regram?
To repost that awesome thing you saw to your Instagram story:
- Select the post you want to regram.
- Tap the paper plane icon below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap ‘Add post to your story’.
- Edit the caption and credit the photographer or content creator.
- Tap ‘Send To’.
- Tap Share next to ‘Your Story’ and then you’re done.