To use the new feature, you’ll go to the Events page, click “Share” below the date and time of the event, then tap “Share to Story.” Friends tap “interested” to say they may attend, and you’ll be able to see these responses. To kick off the group chat, tap on the circle next to the friends in the list.
Tap Events. Tap on the event you’d like to share. Below the event title, tap Share. Select Invite Friends, Share in News Feed or Share in Messenger.
1. Sticker links.
- Post a story.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top right.
- In the appeared tray of stickers, find the link option and tap it.
- Click “+ URL” to add the link.
- Add the link to the text box.
- Click “Done” at the top right.
- Post your Instagram Story.
- Check if the link works correctly — view your Story.
To share an event:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Events. You may have to tap See More first.
- Tap on the event you’d like to share.
- Below the event title, tap Share.
- Select News Feed, Message, Copy Link or More.
- You can also tap Invite next to your friends’ names to invite them individually.
How do I change the URL for a Facebook event?
Go to Events Manager.
Before you begin
- Click Rename.
- Enter the name you want for your custom conversion.
- Click Save Changes.
Can you cross post from Facebook to Instagram?
For now, you can only cross-post to Instagram if you have an image in your Facebook post. … So, create a post and upload a single image in it to be able to cross-post it on Instagram. And, since this image will be shared to Instagram, ensure that you upload a relevant image for your post.
How do you promote an event on Instagram?
Instagram Event Promotion Before Your Event
- Create a trendy hashtag. …
- Share eye-catching imagery. …
- Build suspense for the event. …
- Host contests and giveaways to boost engagement. …
- Include the RSVP link on your profile. …
- Get volunteers involved. …
- Make use of Instagram Stories. …
- Share behind-the-scenes exclusives.
So do this: find the event by going to facebook.com/events and scroll down until you’ve found your events. Then after landing on the event page, click on “invite” to expose the “share” button. Then just be real and have fun!
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Groups. Go to your group and select the event. Tap Invite, then select the people you want to invite.