How do I see who likes my Facebook business page?
How to See Which Facebook Pages Have Liked Your Business Page
- Open up the Admin Panel on your Facebook Page, and look for the “See Likes” link below the list of your most recent posts. …
- In the window that pops up, switch from People Who Like This to Pages that like this in the drop-down menu.
Why can’t I see my likes on my Facebook page?
Go to your profile, scroll down to “Likes” section. There is a pen icon on top-right of the “Likes” box. Click on it and select “Edit the Privacy of your Likes”.
How do I find my liked pages on Facebook 2021?
Find Your Liked Pages on Facebook
- Launch your Facebook app and once logged into it, click on the Hamburger icon (the three lines) located at the top right (for Android phones) or bottom right (for iPhones).
- Now, scroll down until you get to the Pages option. …
- Under Pages, again tap on the option that reads Pages.
How do I see my page likes?
To find what Pages have liked your Page click on the down arrow to the right of the ‘People Who Like This Page’ field. The list will include the Page name, the Page’s profile photo and the date when they liked your Page.
Why can’t I see all the likes on my friends Facebook post?
It’s simple the person has deactivated their profile. They may put privacy to see only for their friends only. either they blocked you or themselves.
How do I find pages I manage on Facebook?
To see all of the pages you are linked to as an administrator, editor, moderator, advertiser or analyst, go to your Pages bookmarks. From there, click on the link to the page you want. Go to bookmarks to see all of the Facebook pages you manage.
Can you see what you’ve liked on Facebook?
To get there, tap your name in the blue stripe at the top of any Facebook page. Once you’ve reached your profile, click the View Activity Log button to the right of your profile image. To filter your log so you’re only seeing the stuff you liked, click the Likes button in the left column of the screen.