How do I see most recent posts on Facebook App 2020?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Most Recent. Learn the difference between top posts and most recent posts in News Feed.
How do I see most recent posts on Facebook mobile app?
See recent posts:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Most Recent. You may need to tap See More to see this option.
How do I get most recent News Feed on Facebook app?
To find the ‘Most Recent’ button on Facebook for Android:
- Once you enter the app, Android users should have a new ‘feed filter’ row at the top of the page when they scroll up, which includes ‘Home’, ‘Favourites’ and ‘Recent’
- Select ‘Recent’
How do I see most recent posts on Facebook iPhone App?
Here’s How to Access the Most Recent Feed in the Facebook iPhone App
- Step #1. Open Facebook app → Tap on More from the menu (bottom.)
- Step #2. Tap on “See More.”
- Step #3. Scroll down and Tap on Most recent.
- You may also like to read:
Why can’t I see most recent posts on Facebook?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
How do I get most recent posts on Facebook App 2021?
Open Facebook and tap the “Menu” tab at the bottom right corner (on iPhone) or top right (on Android) of the screen. Scroll down on the Menu screen and tap on “See More“. Select “Recent & Favorites” from the list.
How do you see recently viewed posts on Facebook?
Log in to Facebook, head to your profile, and then click the “View Activity Log” button at the bottom right of your cover photo. Now you’ll see everything you’ve ever done on Facebook in one big list. If you’re looking for specific posts, you can use the “Activity Search” box.