How do you reset the Explore page on Instagram?
Explore page on Instagram: How to reset
- Open the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom right of the app.
- Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Security’ icon.
- Under the data and history option, tap on ‘Clear Search History’ option.
How do you reset your Instagram reel?
Under Data and History, you should see a Search History option, tap on it. Here, you should see your recent searches and a Clear All option next to it (Clear Search History on iOS). Tap on Clear All. You will get a prompt asking if you want to clear your search history, tap on Clear All.
How do I clear my Instagram data and cache?
How to clear Instagram’s cache on an Android
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Why is Instagram not updating my feed?
The best place to start when troubleshooting why your Instagram feed isn’t refreshing is to log out of your Instagram and then log back in. To do this, open the Instagram app, go to settings, scroll down and then tap Log Out. Then, log back in and check your feed.
How do I clear my Instagram cache without deleting the app?
If you want to know how to clear Instagram’s cache on your computer or your mobile browser, follow these steps:
- Go to www.instagram.com.
- Click ‘Privacy and Security’
- Click ‘View Account Data’
- Click ‘View all’ under ‘Search History’
- Click ‘Clear Search History’ and then select ‘Yes, I’m sure’
How do I clear my Instagram Cache 2021?
Here’s how to clear cache and data from Instagram for Android:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Or just Apps on many Android skins.
- Expand All apps.
- Open Instagram from the list of available apps.
- Tap Storage & cache.
- Tap Clear cache.
- Alternatively, tap Clear data to clear all data. Sign into Instagram again.
What does Clear Cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Why isn’t my Instagram feed loading?
An unstable internet connection is typically the main reason your Instagram feed won’t load. If your Wi-Fi isn’t strong enough, or if you’re in an area without signal, it’s possible this is preventing you from loading your feed. Select a different Wi-Fi network or switch to data.
Why is my Instagram not showing recent posts?
This error mostly arrives when your application is rather outdated or there is some internet error. Try checking both and still it doesn’t get resolved to try uninstalling the current app and again download Instagram from the play store.
How do I refresh Instagram search feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.