Facebook for Android: Tap then tap Payment Settings. Tap New Credit or Debit Card to add a payment method to your account. To remove a payment method, tap the existing payment method, and then tap Remove Card.
How do I remove payment method from Facebook Messenger?
To remove a payment method:
- Open your Messenger app.
- Tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Scroll down and tap Facebook Pay.
- Tap the payment method you want to remove, then tap Remove Card or Remove Account.
How do I turn off my payment method?
Remove the payment method from your Android device settings
- On your Android device, open Settings .
- Tap Google Services & preferences Settings for Google apps. Google Pay.
- Tap the payment method you want to remove.
- Tap More. Remove payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I remove a payment method from my iPhone?
How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Add a payment method — Tap Add Payment Method.
- Update a payment method — Tap the payment method, then edit your information. …
- Remove a payment method — Tap Edit, tap the red Delete button, then tap Remove.
How do I remove my bank account from Facebook marketplace?
To submit a case:
- Open the Facebook app and tap .
- Tap Marketplace.
- Tap .
- Tap Shipping orders, then tap your most recent order.
- Tap Contact Facebook support.
- Tap Payment information, then tap I need to delete my bank account information associated with my Marketplace account.
- Tap My issue is different.
How do I remove my credit card information from a website?
In the top right corner of a window, click the three-bar icon and select Settings. On the left menu, click “Privacy & Security.” Scroll down to “Forms & Autofill” and click “Saved Addresses” to see what cards you have saved. Select a saved card and click “Remove” to delete it.
How do I remove my credit card from my iPhone active subscription?
If you have any active subscriptions, including iCloud+, you must have a payment method on file. If you want to remove all payment methods, you can cancel your iCloud+ plan* and cancel other subscriptions from Apple. When your subscription period is over, try to remove your payment method again.
How do I remove a payment method from my iPhone 11?
How To Remove Payment Method On iPhone 11
- Open Settings from the home screen and hit your name.
- Choose Payment & Shipping.
- Tap Edit on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap the remove icon next to your current payment method and tap Delete.
- If you want to add a new one, tap Add Payment Method and fil the related details.
How do I remove my credit card from Facebook from my Iphone?
Erase all your credit cards on Facebook using the settings in your account.
- Log in to your Facebook account, then click the “Account Settings” option in the Account drop-down menu on the top right of any page.
- Click the “Payments” link, then click the “Manage” link next to the Payment Methods title.